Nutrient Meter - EC/PPM/CF Tester Meter
High Quality Nutrient Meter - EC/PPM/CF Tester Meter
for Hydroponics & Aquarium
Metal Pin for long lasting and Accurcy
ONLY DIP THE TIP OF THE PROBE, DO NOT LET SOLUTION GO ABOVE THE CAP LINE.
Similar to other nutrient tester, only the probe needs to be dipped in solution. Please see picture for diagram. The metal probe can be fully submersed but the water must not go about the cap seam/line. The wand is not water tight and can get water logged dropped into body of water/solution resulting in damage to the wand.
EC/CF/PPM 3 in ONE unit !!
Wand Nutrient Meter Tester: This item you are viewing is a 3 in 1 Nutrient Tester to determine the nutrient levels in a solution with 3 parameters (CF, EC and PPM). If you use hydroponics to grow fruits and plants, it is necessary to know the strength of nutrients.
This dipstick is easy to use and give you quick and accurate results after you dip the sample solution. And it’s also fully waterproof and automatically power on and off when the probe senses solution.
· Measure EC (Electricity Conductivity), CF (Conductivity Factor) and PPM (parts per million) in one stick
· High conductivity measurement for wide range of crops
· 100 % Fully Waterproof
· Easy to use, no external buttons
· Automatic Power On / Off when the meter senses solution
· Built with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
· Factory pre-calibrated
· Measuring range:
o CF: 4 ~ 44 CF
o EC: 0.4 ~ 4.4 EC
o TDS: 280 ~ 3080 ppm (EC x 700)
o TDS: 200 ~ 2200 ppm (EC x 500)
o CF: 1 CF
o EC: 0.1 EC
o TDS: 70 ppm (700 conversion factor)
o TDS: 50 ppm (500 conversion factor)
· Accuracy: ±4 % of reading
· Automatic Temperature Compensation: 0 ~ 50 °C (32 ~ 122 °F)
· Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 °C (32 ~ 122 °F)
· Calibration: Factory pre-calibrated
· Automatic Power On / Off
· Power: 3 x 1.5 V AA Batteries (Included)
· Item Size: approx. 415 (L) x 23 (W) x 23 (D) mm (16.3' x 0.91' x 0.91' inch)
· Item Weight: approx. 179 g
1 x Nutrient Meter