High Quality Digital pH Meter Tester LCD Monitor + 2 Buffer Solutions for Hydroponics & Aquarium
PH Meter: you are viewing is a high accuracy pen-type pH meter for you to test pH level of liquids in various industries and applications such as Hydroponics, Aquariums, Swimming Pools, Spas and Food processing etc.
Since pH value varies with temperature, this pH meter is equipped with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), so you don't need to worry about the effect of temperature change on pH level. pH value will be automatically adjusted in temperature between 0 - 50 °C (32 - 122 °F).
· High accuracy up to ±0.1 pH
· Compact and portable pen-type design
· Built with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
· Batteries and Calibration Solution (pH 4.003 & pH 6.864) included
· PH measuring range : 0.00 - 14.00 pH
· Resolution : 0.01 pH, 0.1 °C
· Accuracy : ±0.1 pH, ±1 °C
· Automatic Temperature Compensation : 0 - 50 °C (32 - 122 °F)
· Operating Temperature : 0 - 50 °C (32 - 122 °F)
· Power: 4 x 1.5V AG-13 Button Cell Batteries (included)
· Duration: 500 hrs
· Dimensions : approx. 150 x 27 x 20 mm (5.90' x 1.06' x 0.79' inch)
· Weight : approx. 95 g
· Remove the protective cap. First rinse the electrode with distilled water and absorb it with filter paper. Turn on pH by pressing the ON/OFF switch located at the top of the battery case. Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution, only up to the immersion level. Under no circumstances should you immerse above the display level. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
· After use, switch it off and use distilled water to clean the electrode. Replace the protective cap.
Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 (under the temperature of 25°C) standard buffer solution of phosphate, and gently shake the electrode.
Regulate the trimmer with a screwdriver until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
Immerse the electrode in pH 4.01 or pH9.18 the standard buffer solution of borax and wait about one minute, until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
· 1 x pH meter (color may change)
· 2 x Calibration powder
· 1 x Mini Screwdriver
· 1 x Instruction Manual
· 1 x Sturdy Plastic Case (color may change)