- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity and temperature.
- Four scales: µS, mS, ppm, ppt (mS and ppt are new)
- Three different non-linear EC-to-TDS conversion factors (KCl, 442TM, NaCl).
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm; 0-9.99 mS; 0-8.56 ppt
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter's range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-C1)
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.