PROLEAF CO2 Carbon Dioxide Generator Propane with 4 BURNERS
Accelerate Plant Growth & Produce More Fruits!
- Model: LP-4
- Fuel: Liquid Propane
- Inlet Pressure Of Regulator: 25～250 PSIG
- Co2 m3/HR:0.3
- Outlet Pressure Of Regulator: 280mmH2O (11″W.C.)
- Flow Capacity of Regulator: 71400BTU/hr
- Using Space(cft): >3200
- Gas consumption (kg/h): 0.6
- Producing CO2 (cft/h): 10.6
- BTU Rating/HR: 9052
- Dimension Of Unit (mm): 420×215×420
- Weight Of Unit (kg): 9.15
- Power Adapter: 100~240VAC(Input), 12VDC 1.25A(Output)
- Ignition Way: Electronic Spark Ignition
- Make sure hang unit in level and hanging supports is strong enough. Be far away any potential flammable materials.
- Do not touch the outer enclosure, especially the top of the unit. It gets hot when operating.
- When CO2 generator is NOT in use, place in sealed bag.
- Do not put paperclips, tools, etc. into unit. Possible electrocution may occur.
- Operate CO2 generator in well ventilated area. Low level of oxygen in burning will produce carbon monoxide. PPM controller is highly recommended. CO2 level for optimum growth is between 1000 to 1500 PPM. Above that is usually considered wasteful. Above 5000PPM is considered dangerous to animals and humans. Side effects of excessive CO2 include headaches and drowsiness. Use a PPM controller to ensure you are maintaining the proper PPM level.
- Make sure to verify your power source prior to plugging CO2 generator into outlet.
- Check all equipment that will activate this CO2 generator is the proper voltage.
- Do not use LP CO2 generator with Natural gas or alternately NG CO2 generator with liquid propane. Make sure the fuel supply matches your generator type!
- When smell gas, please immediately close valve of gas supply and do not turn on any electrical devices. Ventilate the space by opening vents/doors/windows. Then look for leaks and fix.
- Do not alter or modify this unit in any way except burners. Each burner installed adds approximately 3 cubic feet of CO2 per hour. NOTE: Operate the GENERATOR at altitudes lower than 2800 ft above sea level. For use in higher altitudes, please contact factory for special brass burners.
1 x Co2 Generator with 4 Burners
More From This Category