LushPro COB LED 169 panel Blue and Red lights
45w COB LED
169 LED Panel 45W
Red & Blue Spectrum for Veg & Flower
High lumen output, no heat, energy efficient grow lights
This latest Red/Blue Mixed Light-emitting diodes, or LEDs, has been around since the early 1920s, but have only recently been used in hydroponics gardening as grow lights. This type of grow light has many advantages over fluorescent and metal vapor lights, and no real downsides other than the initial expense. While they do cost more in the beginning, LEDs are considerably cheaper in the long run because of their long life span (average life is about 50,000 hours, compared to an average 15,000 hours for other types) and energy efficiency (energy consumption is about 10 to 20% of comparable fluorescents and metal vapor lamps). In addition, LEDs are cooler, thus eliminating the need for fans and elaborate ventilation systems.
• Best for your Plants: Red and Blue Mixed LED bulbs are suitable for plants heightening and thriving.
• Can be used to control florescence in hydro and restrain flowering for higher and stronger.
• More Efficient: 100% of the power input for our LED grow lights is used for your plant chlorophyll production.
• Better for Environment: It saves 50% to 90% in energy consumption compared to incandescent bulbs or fluorescent tubes.
• Less Heat: Low heated LED bulbs will protect your plants well.
• No ballast to burn out likes other plant lights.
• No infrared ray and ultraviolet radiation to destroy your plants.
• The best lighting time (led grow light lighting time plus sunlight lighting time) for plant growing should be 10-14hrs.
• Perfect for indoor growing.
• Minimal heat to keep your plants from burning.
• Brand new in retail package and ready to ship.
Red leds: 117pcs; Blue leds: 52pcs
Spectrum Ratio: 2.25:1
Actual power:25 watt
Lifespan: 50000 hours
Warranty: 12 months
1x LED 169 panel