CANNA Classic Flores
CANNA Classic Flores is a complete professional nutrient for the flowering phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems.
Advantages of CANNA Classic Flores
- Classic Flores is directly available for the plant and consists of a correct composition of nutrients, which is crucial during the flowering phase.
- Classic Flores takes into account that less nitrogen is needed, for example, but an increased need for potassium and phosphor occurs.
- In addition, the unique formula of Classic Flores is rich in chelated trace elements;in a directly absorbable form. This results in an exuberant bloom.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Classic Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water) Add Classic Flores A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Classic Flores B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Classic Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.8 - 2.7 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- When growing intensively, drip feed the plants 1-3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1-2 weeks.
1x CANNA Classic Flores A+B 5L (2 bottles)