Growlush Timer Box 28 heavy duty industrial timer
24+4 with reset button
Timer Box 28
Needs to be Hardwired,
4 constant output sockets
24,000 Watts Max
Timer Box 28: When using HID lighting, it is important not to use a standard household timer as the excessive load will cause it to fail rapidly. The timer used with a contractors to ensure reliable and carefree switching cycles of your lighting system. The Timer Box range is unmatched in quality and reliability when it comes to HID timer switching.
- Option I: 24 sockets controlled by timer, 12 On / 12 Off acting as day and night for 2 separated grow rooms, plus 4 constant output sockets
- Option II: 24 sockets controlled by timer, 24 On / Off acting as day and night, plus 4 constant output sockets
- Select switch for option I or option II
- 24 hour light management unit
- Led indicators to identify the on/off outputs
- Input 100 Amps Max or 24,000 Watts Max
- Top Quality European components
- Change over from day to night controlled by built in timer
- 240V flex & plug to power the built in timer and also control the whole unit on or off
- Premium industrial grade contactors and circuit breakers
- UV protected heavy duty metal enclosure
- Individually boxed with user manual and wiring diagram
- Installed by a qualified electrician
- All hardwired electrical items must be installed by a licensed electrical contractor.
- Check Growlush HDT Voltage and Wattage Rating before connecting to any supply.
- Loosen screws for each of the joiners. Connect the Neutral (Black wire) form the Growlush HDT to the supply Neutral, and RED wires to Active. Ensure that no bare copper wire protrudes from outside of the joiner. If so, shorten the stripped wire prior to tightening.
- Ensure that the joiner is generously taped and that wires are double insulated with tape and each wire is individually taped away from each other.
- Connect the supply earth (green and yellow wire) to earth terminal provided on the Growlush HDT.
- Prior to commissioning, plug in the auxiliary lead (grey lead) into a 10 Amp socket and test the Growlush HDT.
- Set 24 hours timer to desired ON/OFF time before switching Auxiliary supply.
- Read all the warnings on Growlush HDT before commissioning.
- NOTE: Please refer to instruction sheet included in the package for 24 Hour Timer Setting